Join us in a unique immersive yoga experience at the immersive art installation space.
– A unique wellness experience
People of all fitness levels are welcome to enroll in our 35 minute yoga classes led by certified Yoga instructors. All classes take place within the multi-sensory and all-encompassing Immersive Van Gogh’s exhibit.
Each workout is designed to challenge the body and inspire the mind; choreographed in harmony with the music, sounds, light, and moving images from Van Gogh’s vast catalog of masterpieces.
Here is ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
About the instructor
Stretch, relax, and immersive yourself around Lighthouse’s Van Gogh Yoga Experience led by Catlyn Taylor.
Catlyn Taylor is a lover of movement and art. As a dancer, yoga became a very important part of her training. Continuing her yoga practice she got her RYT 200 in 2018, falling in love with the history and spiritual side of yoga. Catlyn’s yoga style incorporates meditative breathing and flows that build apon themselves to guide you into deep stretches. With her classes here you will find a safe space to allow you to take time for yourself, listen to you body, quiet your mind and have a unique yoga experience surrounded by amazing art and music.
All the info you need
- Participants receive a 35 minute class
- Participants should arrive 15 mins prior to their scheduled class. Class starts promptly and late comers past 5 minutes will not be admitted
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older. Minors must be accompanied by an adult (no free or discounted tickets available for classes to student/seniors or children)
- Participants must bring their own fitness mat
- No other equipment is required
- There are no changing facilities at Immersive Van Gogh – Wear comfortable clothing for your yoga practice
- Bathrooms are available
- Price: $45 per ticket (net)
- All guests must follow our safety protocols.
- Please be aware that this may change in the future without a previous note. So feel free to check back this page to get familiar with our most updated COVID-19 notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- All participants must agree to the waiver at purchase (CLICK HERE)